sábado, diciembre 02, 2006

Matagalácticos partying out !!!

Is not a matter of what you drink,
Is not a matter of who you make out with,
Instead you can always be the martian,
That is seating on the wing of Taca’s flight.

Last nigh a girl punch me on the face,
She was probably mad at mi cause of the red at “open” club,
It makes me look son marvelous, so mysterious, so… drunk
Or maybe is the fact that I never kiss her, I don’t know.

I give some girl my jacket, I hope to see her again,
She was wondering of being a princes, I’m not a honor guy.
It was the most expensive phone number in history,
That black jacket could easily cost a red night.

So I was telling you, the pieces of a broken party
Can be picked up with a spoon, my honor can’t
I only know that you were talking to me, like no body else did,
Fuck, you’re married, but I don’t care to much for that, I’ll do my job.

Specting something new, I just get the same,
This head pain, the recount of damages the morning after.
Me and my own me, siting on this train that I can’t stop,
But, is maybe that I can’t, or is just that I don’t want to?

Matagalácticos out !!!

No hay comentarios.: