martes, noviembre 13, 2007

Dont look back...


Don’t look back in anger…

Sleep inside the eyes of your mind,
Don’t you know you can find a better place to play?
You said that you never been,
but all things that you seen slowly fade away…

So I will start a revolution from my bed,
Cause you set the brakes that had went to my head,
Step outside the summer time is in bloom,
Stand up beside the fire place, take that look from off your face,

Cause you aren’t never going to blow my heart out…

So, Sally can wait, she knows is too late as we are walking on by,
My soul slides away, “But don’t look back in anger”, I hear you say…

Take me to the place where you go,
Where nobody knows, if is night or day,
Please don’t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band, who will throw it all away…

So, Sally can wait, she knows is too late as we are walking on by,
My soul slides away, “But don’t look back in anger”, I hear you say…

At least not today…


No hay comentarios.: