sábado, mayo 03, 2008

Impermeable...


Hard! Hard! That I cant feel my self,
High! High! Instead, there’s no heaven,
Loud! Loud! Cause we cant hear nothing else,
Just that voice inside that says im close to madness.

Your body is noting more than a bunch of skin and bones,
An extension of me, a manifestation of my needs.
You smoke like a whore, you dress like a whore…
But wait! Your not!
So please give me back my goods.

Leave me alone, stop saying that,
I want no see ya!
I ask you to leave, please,
I don’t need you anymore.
The mirror now its broken.

Its just a bad copy of my self self…

1 comentario:

ADALY dijo...

I ONLY WANT AND HAVE TO SAY THAT A FEW PERSONS IN THIS CRAZY AND SICK WORLD, HAVE THAT THING, "THE THING"...ESA K PUEDE MOVER A LA MATERIA PERDIENDOSE EN TODAS AUNK SOLO SEA OTRA PERSONA MAS IGUAL A EL, O MILES, COMPARTIENDO TODO CON LA MAYORIA, SIENDO LA HUMILDAD SU UNICA RECOMPENSA, AND I KNOW YOU'RE THE ONE BUT...TE FALTA ESA HUMILDAD, NO PUEDES SER PERFECTO, AUNK YEGES A SER INMORTAL ANTE LA INDIORANCIA!!! TE KERO, NO SE PORK,NA SI LO SE, XO